Evaluation of C4 smart charger

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

We are launching our new C4 smart battery charger, and now we are finding some persons evaluating our smart charger and write some evaluations on CPF or some other forums.
We are very glad send two free samples for everybody who want to test and evaluate our charger.
So here we invite battery charger lovers, retailers and wholesalers who majored in thie field help us to do the evaluation.

If someboday have interest, pls kindly email me [email protected], and I will reply you shortly I get your email.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Miboxer Team
www.miboxer.com

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the other thread...
Evaluation for Miboxer Smart battery charger
Hi there,

We are launching our new C4 smart battery charger, and now we are finding some persons evaluating our smart charger and write some evaluations on CPF or some other forums.
We are very glad send two free samples for everybody who want to test and evaluate our charger.
So here we invite battery charger lovers, retailers and wholesalers who majored in thie field help us to do the evaluation.

If someboday have interest, pls kindly email me [email protected], and I will reply you shortly I get your email.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Miboxer Team
www.miboxer.com

Lots of the Manufacturers do this, and it's a waste of server space. Also it makes me disinclined to look at either thread, which defeats the whole object.
P

Last edited:

miboxer

Newly Enlightened
Can you stop posting multiple threads, it's very tedious?

Thanks for your kind reminding, I thought I should post topics both on my own forums and "Flashlight Electronics - Batteries Included" pages.
I will delete some of the topics.