new tn 42, acebeam x65, k70, etc review video

hahoo

Enlightened
dont know what camera this guys shoots with, but this has to be by far, the most clear night time beam shots ive ever seen in a video :eek:
you can see every single twig in the trees at several hundred feet...unreal...
that x65 is surely a beast !
i would seriously give good money to be able to understand what he is saying !!
the guys got some serious photography skills also...check out the pics at the first off the video..
fantastic job and hats off to this guy:thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtrAi5CqG8

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a very nice video. The X65 gives throw distance that the precision pencil beamers give, plus useful beamwidth, for full-size beam performance from a full-size light.

Multiple large enough XHP35 emitters in a large enough head diameter light is the magic formula that the X65 designers hit upon, to yield killer beam performance.

There are lesser size lights, but they all have less spectacular beam performance.

Thanks for posting the link to the video.

Acebeam® X65 reminds me of the Olight® SR90 back in the year 2011. The giant leap in LED performance was incredible. Both the Acebeam X65 and Olight SR90 have thick beams that throw very far. I love the X65 so much that I will have TWO. One is inside my Target Sam & Libby Pink/42132 and it's a custom fit. The other I have on order from Andrew & Amanda and I will use it as a shelf queen inside my 2008 Honda Accord's trunk. I discovered that Radio Shack's Cleaner and Lubricant 6400148 can turn my car battery and engine and make my car run smoothly like new!

Last edited: