Anyone have contact info for the Flashlight Museum

bcorsello

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks,

Does anyone have contact info for Dave McLellan of the Flashlight Museum?

Thanks for any help.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Maybe David White at [email protected] or Steve Giterman at [email protected] can shed some light on contacting them.

MAD777 I may be approaching half of what David has collected over time, but not even close to the couple of thousand Steve has.
Those 2 guys and Bill Utely are my heroes. Bill did the book called Flashights that I use as reference material in many instances.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The website has been gone a couple years now, so that archive thing you posted Ima is a good alternative.

When I was researching for flashlight history I found that at times they were off by a couple of years but the era was always correct. Google dox has a lot of old catalogs but good grief, finding that stuff anymore is daunting thanks to google trying to think for you and sell you stuff at the same time.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
...google trying to think for you and sell you stuff at the same time.
Maybe it's that so-called 'AI' thing.

Webster synonym 3b for 'artificial':
IMITATION, SHAM

Personally, I think 'sham' fits nicely:) Trying to 'think for you' and 'sell you stuff' will only get worse:-(

I'm disappointed that google (/Alphabet, or whatever their nom de guerre du jour is) is something I've come to depend on so much, while also being something I often wish I could rid myself of:-(

Yeah, that Flashlight Museum thing is / was a 'golden' resource.