Arc LSH-P cheaper in HK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuckle

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

While trying to figure out a way to source for cheaper 123's I checked out http://www.supremeco.com.hk/, which distributes both Arc and SF lights.

Was surpised to see:

ARC LS-P LED Flashlight US$116.62
(which I presume is not referring to the LSL-P)

While on the Arc commerce site:

Arc LSH Premium
Regular price: $160.00
Sale price: $149.95

Looks like anyone is Asia looking for a premium unit doesn't have to go very far. Of course, there's no telling if they even have any in stock.

That said, I just received my LSH-S 2nd, and AAA-S

The LSH 2nd is cosmetically perfect (TSP slightly darker) but the hotsopt is a little off-center. Still a lovely light.
The AAA-S surprised me by only having the word 'ARC' engraved around the, well, circumference of the top of the body. There were no other engravings.

Is this now the norm?

Cheers.

djpark

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Canuckle said:

While trying to figure out a way to source for cheaper 123's I checked out http://www.supremeco.com.hk/, which distributes both Arc and SF lights.

Was surpised to see:

ARC LS-P LED Flashlight US$116.62
(which I presume is not referring to the LSL-P)

While on the Arc commerce site:

Arc LSH Premium
Regular price: $160.00
Sale price: $149.95

[/ QUOTE ]

Their current price is:-

ARC-LSH-S USD 95.13
ARC-LSH-P USD 116.62

I find them always cheaper than any other shops on Internet. Also being in the same Asian region, the shipping is expected to be cheaper.

I bought all my ARC-AAA (except one) from them and so far no problem at all.

Though they accept the retail sales, they are located at quite unlike place, more of office block than shopping mall. But I guess it is a naturall choice for Internet mall and also tthey maintain the shop very professionally.

-- DJP

Status
Not open for further replies.