Has SureFire given up

Size15's

Flashaholic
Brock and myself have tried out the proto-type of the LED light shown at the SHOT Show 2001.

It has been improved since then, and Paul Kim has not given up on it.

It'd be great to see it at the end of summer or early autumn, I'll be very surprised if this can't be a Christmas present.

Getting the 10X released is taking longer then SureFire expected. Atleast I have more time to save for it and other SureFires this summer!

Al

Brock

Flashaholic
I know Paul Kim (Surefire) knows about the Luxeon Star, but don't know about any plans. I believe Al is correct in assuming the LED head is on the back burner until they the "bugs" out of the 10X. Maybe this extra time will allow them to take a better look at the Luxeon Star.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a picture of a multi led head they were playing with on the Shot Show site about 6 months ago. Have they decided not to move forward with it, maybe not enough intrest?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I can't wait to stick an LS in my M2. Ultimate flashlight with ultimate LED powered by ultimate batteries (and maybe an ultimate DC/DC flyback?) - doesn't that sound yummy?

If Surefire won't do it, I will. I hope
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

i'm still waiting for a 100+ lumens bulb for my E2
frown.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
Aren't we all...

Al
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, just me
grin.gif
tongue.gif