2004 SF Catalog?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is very nice a great read I think there are a bunch of typo's it list the L5 at 65 lumens and the L6 at 65 lumens and both with a 90 min runtime which can't be right. There are a bunch of others but I can't remember right now.

ajnova

Newly Enlightened
I'm calling first thing today! After I go to sleep and wake up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I REALLLLY hope I can get it now!

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, I was wondering when SF will be sending the 2004 catalogs out for free... Probably not till the year's half over.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I have no problem waiting for the 2004 catalogue. I still drool when looking through the 2003 catalogue! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ajnova

Newly Enlightened
OK! I called Surefire yesterday!!! Here is thes scoop!!!!

They said this coming Friday they *should* have them in. They will then start sending them out. If you give them a call, you can put your name and address down - and they will automatically send it to you.

Can't wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey Guy's

Surefire don't sent there catalog out of the U.S /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Could anybody order it and forward it to me in France? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I shall participate naturally at the expense of expedition. Please send me an EMAIL for this service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Eagle1

Newly Enlightened
I called on Tuesday, and they said it would be 4 weeks until I see the catalog. This I can believe, because I ordered some new rubber O rings for my combat light, and I just received them yesterday. The receipt was dated 01/22/04.

qarawol

Enlightened
I got mine on Tuesday. I picked it up when I went there to p/u parts... IT WAS FREE!

When I go back, I'll get more and send them to those who want one Internationally, FREE just pay shipping.

I should list mine on eBay --- $40.00 WOW!

Enjoy...

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my package from SF and no 04 catalog... got the combat tactics mag tho