Carry Arc4+ with your wallet... kind of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

plc

Newly Enlightened
If you have a billfold wallet like me, I found that the Arc4+ with clip can slide easily into the open side crease (side where you insert bills). The clip slides easily I mean with the Arc4+ resting on top of the folded end of the wallet.

Now if you havent bent the clip out of shape, it hugs the wallet snugly on the crease side when closed and almost fits flush with the width.

I insert the wallet in my pocket with the flashlight end facing up, and I forget its even there since it sits so high in my pants that I don't sit on it.

Try it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
Hay, pic,
This works great. At least with the pants I have on right now.
Thanks,
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

plc

Newly Enlightened
Ya I was thinking of ways to reduce the number of carry-items so I started combining them.

Arc4+ on keychain sucked, besides you could never use it when you need a light to look for your keys hehe.

What would be even cooler is if someone designed a simple billfold wallet that was slightly longer in the middle fold area to accomodate the Arc4+. Then the flashlight would sit in the middle of wallet like a pen with the leather wrapping around it. Sure it would be bulky at 1 end but that end would be facing up.

Any leathermakers out there?

paulr

Flashaholic
Jeez, the Arc4 is awfully thick for that. Arc AAA would work a lot better.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found the clip and installed it. Clips onto the outside of my billfold just fine. I'm going to try it as a carry for a few days. It'll be interesting to hear what comments I get when I whip out my wallet.

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
PaulW said:
I found the clip and installed it. Clips onto the outside of my billfold just fine. I'm going to try it as a carry for a few days. It'll be interesting to hear what comments I get when I whip out my wallet.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about:
"You could probably fit that thing IN your wallet with the void left by all the money you spent on it" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jpeg

Enlightened
I've tried it all day yesterday, and today. It IS a handy way to keep it safe and out of the way, but it makes it harder to access the flashlight, and to pull out and use my wallet... It's a neat idea, but I think I'll continue to clip the ARC4 to the inside of my jacket.

Chaz

Newly Enlightened
pic

If the depth of your wallet is about the same as the diameter of the Arc4 you must carry a lot of credit cards or must be very very rich! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Mine is about 1/3 of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.