Tritium -Trits- on your Zebralights

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's dark you can't see your light!

I use old ones mostly, new ones are too bright...

www.mixglo.com ($7.50 + $6 shipping)

IMG_7709.JPEG

IMG_7727.jpeg

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scuff area with a cheap engraving tool or dremel. You don't need this, just scratch the area to help the epoxy stick. Engraving tool helps clean up the old epoxy area if a tritium gives up the ghost and you have to replace it. Use a scalpel or sharp blade to remove old ones.

Use very little decent clear epoxy glue applied with a tooth pic to clip. Use clean tooth pick to push Trit down and align Tritium. I get the glue only on backside of Trit not to interfere with Tritium output.

Easy to do and allot easier to replace than cleaning out an old Tritium slot groove covered with the clear expensive stuff (can't remember the name of it.) I have tons of dead tritium in the grooved slots covered with it and a barley used bottle that went bad after opening.

IMG_7735.JPEG

IMG_7736.JPEG

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a nice ice blue trit I been debating on using for this exact purpose, just couldn't figure out a good place to install it on the Zebralight. Thanks for the info here

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
Scuff area with a cheap engraving tool or dremel. You don't need this, just scratch the area to help the epoxy stick. Engraving tool helps clean up the old epoxy area if a tritium gives up the ghost and you have to replace it. Use a scalpel or sharp blade to remove old ones.

Use very little decent clear epoxy glue applied with a tooth pic to clip. Use clean tooth pick to push Trit down and align Tritium. I get the glue only on backside of Trit not to interfere with Tritium output.

Easy to do and allot easier to replace than cleaning out an old Tritium slot groove covered with the clear expensive stuff (can't remember the name of it.) I have tons of dead tritium in the grooved slots covered with it and a barley used bottle that went bad after opening.

View attachment 46638

View attachment 46639
That just looks like it will break off, I would go shorter