• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** WTS: Surefire M2 Centurion CROSSHAIRS **Worldwide Shipping**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone still looking for a christmas present for themselfs or received money as a present and needs a way to spend it.... ;)

I am selling a rare Surefire M2 CROSSHAIRS. The light has one ding on the head (visible in more than one picture) and some slight wear but is still in overall very good condition. Comes with a working P60 bulb (no batteries) and I´ll throw in the square red filler o-ring. You can click on the images for higher resolution versions. No trades please unless you have a McGizmo 2x123 pak (+ some $ from your side).

$279.- shipped registered worldwide **SOLD**

THE RULES:

• the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 12 hours after I sent my paypal information or the light/part will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide, items do not include batteries due to shipping restrictions, all prices ($US) including worldwide registered priority shipping
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only!
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

Last edited:

fizeau

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire M2 Centurion CROSSHAIRS **Worldwide Shipping**

I will take it.

fizeau

Newly Enlightened

PayPal sent.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received, thanks a lot :thumbsup:. The light is sold to fizeau :wave:
I´ll ship it tomorrow and will get back to you with the tracking# once it is shipped.

Cheers
Eric

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hijack with a question but.....

Did the early M2's come with the same bezel that C2's did (as in no shock isolating)? That appears to be the same bezel as a C2.