Jetbeam SRA40 intelligent built in charging AA eneloop

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
Just got the Jetbeam SRA40 I was wondering if anybody knew if you could charge Panasonic eneloops with the built in charging system with the cable, or should i charge them on the eneloop charger? Thanks.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
I've charged my eneloops with the SRA40 built in charging, no problems at all. Seems to take a little longer but other than that ok.

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
I've charged my eneloops with the SRA40 built in charging, no problems at all. Seems to take a little longer but other than that ok.
Cool thanks Klrman, got my buddy the sunwayman d40a and I gave him my extra set of batteries and my charger, so I'm stuck with 4 batteries and no charger lol.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Even better if the SRA40 had usb charging as well but oh well, so many lights are missing one thing or another.

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
Even better if the SRA40 had usb charging as well but oh well, so many lights are missing one thing or another.
I guess I'll have to end up ordering the eneloops again and get another combo charger/batteries. I have around 30 18650s now, might order more to get a good stock pile going, trying to do that with AAs too cause the SRA40 only have the AC charging option.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
I guess I'll have to end up ordering the eneloops again and get another combo charger/batteries. I have around 30 18650s now, might order more to get a good stock pile going, trying to do that with AAs too cause the SRA40 only have the AC charging option.

I ordered four sets of these at amazon when they were around $15.00 usd a few months ago. Even with out low dollar and shipping, fees etc, I saved about 30% getting them sent to me in Canada.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JHKSMJU/?tag=cpf0b6-20