Wuben        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS: Remaining Misc Items

Default Re: WTS: Remaining Misc Items

FS: Olight S1A Baton Black **SOLD**

Excellent condition. Never carried, dropped or abused. Has sat on my nightstand since I got it. Sale includes light, box, spare o-ring and lanyard. Runs in a single AA cell of any type. Discontinued model from Olight.

I'll ship to the US. Not looking for trades. Asking $60.00, PayPal only please.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Last edited by this_is_nascar; 06-11-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    ... it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, It's what you leave behind you when you go.

Bump...

... it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, It's what you leave behind you when you go.

Price adjustments across the board.

Got my items a day early. They were just as pictured and well packaged. Thank you.
    Enjoy the light show - LedTed

Bump....

FS: Streamlight Stinger/UltraStinger Incandescent Package **SOLD**

I'd prefer to sell this as a package, but I'm open to splitting it up, if we can make it work funding wise.

All items used, but in really good condition. The stock Stinger and US do work, but probably could stand a new battery. They each come with their OEM bulb and battery. There is a D/C and Rapid A/C charger that works with both lights. I may have a spare US bulb or two around here. I'll include those if I can find them. As shown, there are two new Stinger bulbs. For the Stinger is a FiveMega adapter (you can read about it on CPF in the archives). With an upgraded bulb (not included) and a glass lens reflector housing (included), allows you to get greater output. You'll also need the different batteries. When this 1st came out, Pila's were the batteries of choice for this. I'm assuming 18650 based cells are fine, but someone else may remember better than I do.

I believe that's everything. Again, due to the cost of shipping, I'd really like to sell it as a single order. Honestly, I have no idea how to price this, but for the sake of meeting the requirements of posting, I'm asking $55 shipped.

I have an additional FiveMega adapter and Stinger host that's missing the battery and tail-cap, if anyone is interested. Contact me if you'd like.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by this_is_nascar; 06-13-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Would really like to get rid of all these remaining items, in order to shutdown this thread. Feel free to make an offer on anything.

FS: Lumintop GT Mini Pro **SOLD*"

Lumintop GT Mini Pro CREE XHP50.2 3500 Lumens 18650 Thrower (Cool White)

I purchased this to try to out, but prefer my Olight Warrior-X Pro over this as a thrower. It's only been used a couple times at night in the yard. Never carried, dropped, abused, etc. I absolute new/excellent condition. Comes with the smaller adapter as well. Does not come with any batteries.

Asking $45 shipped, within in US.

Last edited by this_is_nascar; 06-13-2020 at 08:46 AM.

So you have everything to make the fivemega stinger including the tail extension except for the bulb?
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

What tail extender? There's the Stinger host, the tube that gets the 2 cells inserted into it and the glass lens bezel and of course the replacement bulb, which I can't remember what it is. Unless I forgetting something, but I don't think I am.

Sent you a pm

got the st. incand's day package. i don't know why i never bought this setup since i was the flashlight king of my dept (probably because of the hds's, novatac's, led versions and such i replaced them with). everything checks out great. more than happy with what i got. why'd you have so many extra bezels?

I don't remember. Some are OEM for the normal Stingers and others have been modded with a glass lens to use in the FiveMega configuration. You can tap on it and tell which is which.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12