• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Manker E14 (Sold), Quark Smart/Mini MKII Combo (Sold)

nbp

Flashaholic
1.) Manker E14 SOLD $38

-Manker E14 has XPG-2 emitters. Utilizes BLF A6 firmware. Comes with box, instructions, CR123 body and 18650 body, clip, baggie containing lanyard, spare boot and o-rings. Anodizing is in excellent condition, some light patina setting in on copper from handling.

2.) Foursevens Quark Smart QSL-X + Mini MkII Combo SOLD $48

-Mini comes with clip, no packaging. Tint seems cool but pleasant to me. Condition is good, no major dings, some marks in anodizing from carry.
-Quark Smart comes with all original packaging and accessories. Condition is very good, it was only lightly used around the house. I will include the original tailcap guts as well as the replacement guts from Foursevens. These things are quirky but kinda fun to play with it. In my eyes these are more like "prototype" or "beta test" lights, so it's sold as is, quirky UI and all. ;)

Prices include PP fees and shipping in the USA. These are pretty low value items so I'd prefer to keep sales domestic for cheaper shipping. Please post "I'll take it" here in the thread to claim an item so there is no confusion.

IMG_5507_zpsv0jnkugd.jpg

IMG_5508_zpsgjsvasar.jpg

IMG_5653_zps56rybg4d.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Manker E14 ($42), Quark Smart/Mini MKII Combo (Sold)

Foursevens Combo is sold.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Manker E14 ($42), Quark Smart/Mini MKII Combo (Sold)

Manker price drop.

nbp

Flashaholic

Who doesn't want a great condition 1600 lumen pocket light for a low low price?

nbp

Flashaholic

Payment received. All sold, thanks!