Just follow him on Instagram.

www.instagram.com/reylight_lan

40810598333_854d6ae852_c.jpg

47776808561_3518cc6acf_c.jpg

47776808191_c467728e7e_c.jpg

40810598613_bf7a6f9d5a_c.jpg

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, I had a feeling this would be available through social media. Unfortunatelly (in the case of some custom flashlights) I follow my rule "NO social media at all" very strict. I see if I can get in touch with him over here.

Last edited:

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see amber as a secondary LED option, I don't get why it isn't utilized more often, especially in outdoor/camping lights.

alitd

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,
Bought one and love it, but.....

The UI is, curious. For my use, mode 1 and 4 best suit my needs. I haven't found a way to switch easily. Hidden mode is intuitive to access but again all the flashiness....

Thoughts?

alitd

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure why you need a pic, but this is for you!
Because information about the Krystal outside of social media is basically non existent ;)
I´d love to answer your "thoughs" question, but I can´t find any proper information about the Krystal (UI....) since I keep away from all social media.

Eric

alitd

Newly Enlightened
The UI is posted above in its entirety and I have reached out to Rey. No answer yet.

Also, I don't do social media and was able to find and purchase this light.

Edit:

Thanks for the news, glad you like it.

Sorry, that is how it works. We might take your suggestion and do some change for future.

Best Regards

Rey

Last edited:

Xcurrent93

Newly Enlightened
Thank you, I had a feeling this would be available through social media. Unfortunatelly (in the case of some custom flashlights) I follow my rule "NO social media at all" very strict. I see if I can get in touch with him over here.

Hello, not sure if you purchased this light or even still thinking about buying one. You can purchase his lights through his online store. I found his lights and fell in love.

I am strongly considering buying this light right now. It's gorgeous.

I have already bought his limited copper versions of Pineapple/Lan, titanium Dawn 2.1 and his mini copper Pineapple. I recently bought the Damascus Lan (Should have it in the next few days ) The Ti Dawn 2.1 I have is incredible, it comes with 18650 extension tube. So it can be 18350 or 18650 with ease.

ReyLight is an amazing company. I believe it's a 2 man shop with Rey Ye being the founder and recently added Yeu Don. I was so happy with my frost purchase, the copper pineapple limited, I ordered more lights. The quality is top notch in my book and the prices are very reasonable. He is quick to reply to emails, quick to get your purchase into the post (avg 2 weeks to CO). I had an issue with the UI on the dawn and he promptly sent a replacement driver for me to replace the faulty one. I'm a lifetime metalworker so I replaced it myself. I'm sure I could have sent it back for him to do it.

I can't speak more highly about his lights. Since I am a craftsman I am very picky on quality, Reylight has not disappointed. If I don't buy it soon, I will own the Crystal eventually. I want to own all his lights at some point.

I highly recommend this Reylight

Here is the link to his website.

https://www.reylight.net/

edit- added Damascus light to purchases

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, not sure if you purchased this light or even still thinking about buying one. You can purchase his lights through his online store.
I found the shop too in the meantime, though when I posted there wasn´t much available at the time. I bought a Krystal s well as a Gemini.

I had an issue with the UI on the dawn and he promptly sent a replacement driver for me to replace the faulty one. I'm a lifetime metalworker so I replaced it myself. I'm sure I could have sent it back for him to do it.
My Krystal had one defective LED. He offered sending a new MCPCB with LEDs. But since I don´t have any soldering equipment he replaced the complete light. All I had to do was send the light back to a forwarding company within germany.

So service is defenitly great.

The UI is, curious. For my use, mode 1 and 4 best suit my needs. I haven't found a way to switch easily. Hidden mode is intuitive to access but again all the flashiness....
I use mode groups 1 and 4 as well but the hiddden modes are a pita. I am not interested in any of these (except maybe the breathing) and 3 seconds to get to them is way to llong in my book. It happens way to often that you switch the light on after you just switched it off and accidentally end up in the hidden modes.

Eric

Last edited: