• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ThruNite T10 Version 1 Please!!

qcarl

Newly Enlightened
Another version 1 seeker. If anyone has, please let me know I'll pay any price!

Thank you!
Quentin

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
How can you tell which is which? I don't have one but if I find one I'd like to squeeze $100 out of you

qcarl

Newly Enlightened
Hi!

The switch is on the end and the clip goes all the way to the back.

Thanks!

boo5ted

Enlightened
Looks like this?

47762834512_e3af3e22d8_z.jpg

47762834612_c46c59f3a1_z.jpg

47814977071_68591549ea_z.jpg

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
I have a used version of the one in the picture. I consider that version V2, as I have a prior model with a bolt-on pocket clip and metal rear clicky. I'll have to check my inventory but would you be interested in the used one if I don't have a new one? I'll send some pics later tonight.

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
ok so I only have my used version of the one with the removeable clip. it's been used, but well taken care of. it's got chips and scratches from use, but is in good condition afaik.

If the light on the left interests you, It's a previous model of the T10. As you can see in one of the pictures, I have a new one, in the box(bought backups when I realized they were changing their product). I prefer the clip and the rear button personally. it has the same modes, and functionality, just a stronger, more durable clip. If you're still looking, DM me and we can discuss. As far as tint, I'm not 100% sure what they are, I know they were selling in Cool White and Neutral White at one point. I think the one with the removable clip is NW, while the older models were only available in CW(although I like the tint a lot).

The marks on the back of the body are just dirt on the surface and should wipe right off. I didn't bother to clean it, but if you'd like me to get in there to make it look as pretty as I can, I could do that also. Didn't have the light for resale purposes, but you seem desperate to get your hands on one, so I figured I'd chime in.