Acebeam tk16 Copper

Nichia!

Banned
Hi my friends

Just wondering if anyone of U guys got the new acebeam tk16 copper??

If yes then My question is

Do you like it? Any problems with it yet?

Any Thoughts?

Nichia!

Banned
Hi jon

I know about this thread but am looking for personal feedback from our CPF family:)

tonys

Newly Enlightened
It's one of the best small copper lights on the market IMO. Simple rear clicky interface, comes vacuum sealed so it's not oxidizing on a dealer's shelf, they have three LED options and lumens to choose from - CREE, OSRAM and Luminus - and it's perfectly packaged if you want to give it as a gift.

I went with the OSRAM with 1300 lumens and 336 metre throw.

A guy I know said this about his one "I actually think that they throw a better beam than my 2 okluma dc1's"

Here's my one after about a month -

tonys

Newly Enlightened
Hi my friends

Just wondering if anyone of U guys got the new acebeam tk16 copper??

If yes then My question is

Do you like it? Any problems with it yet?

Any Thoughts?

No problems with it. I've dropped it a few times and also had it in water. While it is small and good to grip it would be nice if they included a small lanyard. I also gave one to my mom who is 90 and she loves it as it's light and easy to use the switch.

Nichia!

Banned
No problems with it. I've dropped it a few times and also had it in water. While it is small and good to grip it would be nice if they included a small lanyard. I also gave one to my mom who is 90 and she loves it as it's light and easy to use the switch.

Thank you very much my dear friend:)

It looks awesome! I love copper

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Wow I'm just now hearing about this.anyone know the best place to get one?

That patina Looks awesome on it.

tonyss

Newly Enlightened
Wow I'm just now hearing about this.anyone know the best place to get one?

That patina Looks awesome on it.

It does look pretty sexy, but it appears to be about $90, so I won't be getting on anytime soon.

Sorry for the delay in replying - I'm tonys above but I'm having all sorts of problems logging back in. It was faster activating a temporary account than getting a new password which makes no sense......:crazy:

Anyway, to answer your questions. Acebeam have 9 dealers in the US including themselves on Amazon. I went through all of them and only two have it listed. Acebeam on Amazon and a place called "Going Gear" and both have it listed at the MSRP.

Acebeam have a MAP for it at $75 and the MSRP at $86.90. Why the other dealers don't have it I'm not sure and it makes no sense either. A few like Battery Junction have the newer aluminum model (at the MAP price) but not the copper model.

I'll have a word to our rep at Acebeam to see why the dealers in the US are not stocking it. And hopefully by then I can log back in with my other account....

tonys

Newly Enlightened
Battery Junction have the newer aluminum model but not the copper model - both are available from Acebeam for dealers to order. There will be a titanium model coming as well.