• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Oveready Boss 70 Brass XPL-Hi (4000K) / red secondary

Obiwanjak

Newly Enlightened

Unused Oveready Boss 70 Brass flashlight in XPL-Hi (4000K) with a red secondary LED. If you haven't tried these lights, this is a great way to try one at a substantial discount. They are excellent.

I have a couple of BOSS lights so this is a combination of two unused parts that I've put together into a single unused light for a two-tone brass finish. I put a battery in once and clicked through each mode to verify proper operation. Otherwise it's lived in the shipping bag and foam tube from Oveready.

The head is Oveready's brassite textured finish; the battery tube is their antiqued finish. The patina is basically started, but will develop really nicely with time. Complete brass lights direct from Oveready are $632 (when they are even available). The emitter is a desirable triple XPL-Hi 4000K with a red secondary. If you're not familiar with the interface, it is completely programmable via an online website - the light has an optical sensor up front; you can specify your programming values, put it into programming mode and point it at the screen. This runs on a readily available 18650 lithium battery.

I have lots of feedback on other sites with the same user name, expect a smooth and professional transaction.

http://lux-rc.com/content/NXS/NXS_R1_setup

Sold for $435 G&S shipped within the US. I'll cover shipping and fees.

i-NbxLrxN-X2.jpg

i-k58Cgkg-X2.jpg

i-QQ8SZVQ-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Obiwanjak

Newly Enlightened
Re: Oveready Boss 70 Brass XPL-Hi (4000K) / red secondary

Price reduction to Sold shipped for a quick sale.

Last edited:

Math3matixs

Newly Enlightened

Hi, is the shipping included for international buyer? interested with the light. :)

Math3matixs

Newly Enlightened

oh, my bad. sorry, a new flashaholic in the making here.