• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Muyshondt Titanium Aeon Mk 1 User

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Muyshondt Titanium Aeon Mk 1 User

Ok I had an issue with the light and the battery spring had come off so I ve had it fixed. Not the best job done and it works now on 1 mode. (Hi) I THINKI don't know why and I m not willing to kill it all together. It's an old light, it's had better days the head is dinged but glass and led is ok. The key ring is fine.
Comes with 2 bodies one is well used and the other without the head in the photo looks really good.

$125 shipped as is I m getting out of the flashlight market!

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1563555226.335358.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1563555240.118872.jpg

If you want more photos pm me for email

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a sale pending on the light via pm and all pm's have been replied to.
If this changes I will update.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1563631033.696086.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1563631044.845239.jpg
This is the photos of the working beam turned on. It's quite bright so I m guessing this is high.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
XRE? If you are referring to the led I haven't a clue...
I don't know as much about Muyshondts as I ve not had many

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
No definite sale as of yet. Price drop to $100 shipped from Europe to Europe or to the US.
"I ll take it" posted here overrides pm unless the pm comes and no one else has posted. Trying to keep this on the up and up so I m not breaking the rules.

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to buy this please Steve. I can feel a mod coming on.
I'm out tonight, So please pm me your PP and I'll sort it when I wake up, after my cornflakes. Thank you.
P

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to buy this please Steve. I can feel a mod coming on.
I'm out tonight, So please pm me your PP and I'll sort it when I wake up, after my cornflakes. Thank you.
P

SPF
This one seems pretty cut and dried so it's yours P and my pleasure. I just don't like getting told off from causing misunderstandings and I ve done that before.
Would appreciate if you let me know how it turns out if you can fix it. I know it "CAN" be done but needs must.
Pm coming with pp

archimedes

Flashaholic
.... I just don't like getting told off from causing misunderstandings and I've done that before....

I think clear communication is key, and that you are sensible to ask buyers to be specific about their intention ... which is the whole reason that the first unconditional "I'll take it" custom has evolved here :shrug: