G2X and Gerber MP600 pouch.

ih784

Newly Enlightened
Good afternoon,

im looking for a pouch that I can use on a belt that fits a gerber muktitool and surefire G2X light. Any recommendations are much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thor does leather holsters but I think he doesn't do nylon. There are various nylon pouches available such as Tasmanian Tiger among others and I m doing something for the G2x.
Your Gerber I ve seen a gentleman on Facebook that makes specific multitool holders for belt carry and they are excellent so you have plenty of choices.

Last edited:

ih784

Newly Enlightened
I have a CO 75 ripoff on order. I hope they're well made. The seem to fit the bill I'm not against leather or kydex but I'll go with this for the time being.

Thank you both!

jarobi

Enlightened
Remember, no pictures posted of the CO-75 loaded with gear once you receive it, it never happened. :)

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a CO 75 ripoff on order. I hope they're well made. The seem to fit the bill I'm not against leather or kydex but I'll go with this for the time being.

Thank you both!

I've used Rip-Off holsters for many, many years, and have found them to be excellent, and I have no doubt that you will find the same!

Best of luck in your search and use!