Missoula, MT Residents: Seeking SF Tactician

Milano Tuono

Newly Enlightened
'Evening, ladies and gents!

New poster, here. I'd often utilize the forum to research products and am glad to finally be a member.

I'm currently passing through Missoula, Montana and am looking for a Surefire Tactician. I've owned a handful of surefires in the past and the Tactician was hands down my very favorite, but I managed to lose it in my sleep on a flight. If the locals have any pointers, I'm all ears. I'm also open to recommendations for similar models from other brands.

I appreciate you's!

scout24

Flashaholic
Hello there and welcome. If I google "Missoula Montana Police Supply" I come back with two results. That would probably be where I'd start, personally, if looking for a Surefire in a brick-and-mortar store. I'm going to move your thread to the Recommend me a Light subforum since you were open to other suggestions. Enjoy!

Milano Tuono

Newly Enlightened
Hello there and welcome. If I google "Missoula Montana Police Supply" I come back with two results. That would probably be where I'd start, personally, if looking for a Surefire in a brick-and-mortar store. I'm going to move your thread to the Recommend me a Light subforum since you were open to other suggestions. Enjoy!

I appreciate ya!

Milano Tuono

Newly Enlightened
Found my Tactician while breaking in my Springfield Professional at my local indoor gun range. Still open to recommendations. :)