Guy that use to sell solar and little mini USB Chargers on CPFmarketplace?

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
So lots of stuff keeps changing, 4Sevens is gone... for the longest time I just thought CPFMP was down, CPF in general seems to have way more issues than other web forums, I don't know if it is because of it's presents overseas or what....

But anyway CPFMP was WAY more extensive than the current MP here, there use to but lots of sub forums and stickied threads run by vendors and 1 guy sold 8 and 9 way charging rate small USB chargers for all sorts of Lithium Ion batteries, he also sold Solar panel chargers WAY before they could be found in big box outdoor stores.

This guy still around? Need a charger for RCR123's and such.

siraig

Newly Enlightened
Rip four sevens [emoji22] I lost my little mksomething turbo I edc'd before I was into edc. Went to order another, and saw they went under. Super bummed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes it was cottonpickers and as far as i remember he is gone.
but one can get tp4056 usb modules cheap from ebay and replace rprog with a higher value to set lower current.
pair this with a holder of your choice which is also cheap and easy on ebay and you have your custom charger.
if you are quick with the soldering iron you can make the magnetic version too.
5-5.5-6v small solar panels can feed the tp4056 directly on its input.
the tp4056 isnt terribly critical as it is just a fancy linear regulator.
all the cottonpickers stuff was made of these basic parts.
if you can solder you can "roll your own"

light-modder

Enlightened
Rip four sevens [emoji22] I lost my little mksomething turbo I edc'd before I was into edc. Went to order another, and saw they went under. Super bummed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Actually Foursevens was bought by Prometheus Lights. There is a MKIII mini turbo now and it's pretty nice. I believe they still have a small charger, though I don't think it has a very low output. Search for darksucks and you will find it.