Eden TDL25 flashlight in the US?

sgt253

Enlightened
I believe that they are only sold through one particular company in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. They are a special design from members of some the Dutch police services. They have a strobe feature that is set to a specific frequency (hertz) that was researched to be effective in helping to disorient a non compliant subject. Best bet would be through their website. Best of luck.

grinsefalle

Enlightened
I believe that they are only sold through one particular company in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. They are a special design from members of some the Dutch police services. They have a strobe feature that is set to a specific frequency (hertz) that was researched to be effective in helping to disorient a non compliant subject. Best bet would be through their website. Best of luck.

That's correct. The company is the Kato Group, their website is https://www.knivesandtools.com/ (or .de, .co.uk, .nl, .fr and others). But there ist only one model left on their site (TDL25 police. The TDL 30 and the TDL25 plus are not listed any more. The 25 police model is available in 2 month, recording to their site. About 2 years ago, all of these lights disappeared from their shop. I sent them a mail and customer service told me, that they had removed the lights from certain shops, because of a missing certification of the light. But I do not know, what exactly she meant.
4 years ago, Koen, the (former?) police instructor and (one of the) developer of the TDL flashlights had a video on his youtube channel, about the TDL light updated to warm white led's, because the blinding effect is higher than with cool white led's, according to their research.
I don't know, what's the situation today...

Michael

GaiaIngram

Newly Enlightened
may be you can find somebodu in The Netherlands who can ship it to you ?