• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold - Garage sale - HDS Tactical Rotary & 4/7 Preon MKKIII in Ti

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another unused light going up - the HDS Tactical Rotary 250. This light is 6.5 years old - I reviewed it for The Firearm Blog HERE. I put itts through its paces and it didn't miss a beat. There's a small gouge on the tail cap - the AITN coating on the bezel ring has a few spots. But it functions perfectly and will give a lifetime of service.

So if you want a great user - this one is for you.

BOTH SOLD -TAKE THEM BOTH FOR $200!!

$200 NOW $175 TYD 50 US states.

This is a neat little light. I bought it out of curiosity, but I just don't carry AAA lights as a rule.

4/7 Titanium Preon MKIII. As received - all items included. I've carried it but I can't find any marks. These are $100 new and are out of stock.

$80 - . Let's try $75. NOW $60 50 US states for now please. First "I'll take it" IN THIS THREAD gets it.

50898331841_8c8f7f5f18_z.jpg

50897631213_364b007aa6_z.jpg

Time to clean things up. Long thread. Lots of lights. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. I'll ship the least expensive USPS - probably first class parcel. If you want insurance or upgraded shipping, please share specifics and I'll quote the new price based on actual charges. USPS has been somewhat of a poker game of late (at least for me), so just know up front that, with all respect, when I hand off to the postal service, the light(s) is(are) yours.

Specifics about condition by each light. First "I'll take it" IN THIS THREAD takes priority. 50 US states only for now - sorry. These are mostly inexpensive lights, so international shipping just doesn't seem worth the trouble.

All lights below are sold Photos were removed to clean up the post. If the buyers want to see the photos for any reason just PM me.

Acebeam TK16 3 x SST-20 95+ CRI. This light has been carried and shows it. Obvious wear on the ano. Does NOT include a battery.

$35 Now $30. SOLD

Lumintop Tool AA with Nichia 219C - this one looks like new. has the pushbotton switch, the magnetic twist switch, and the diffuser. In original box.

$25. SOLD

Sofirn C8A, Two Group- 4/6 Modes, Super Bright Cree XP-L2 LED 18W Pocket-size IPX8 Water Resistant Rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion & USB Charger
As new

$20. Now $15 SOLD

Lumintop FW3A Nichia no battery. First gen. Just a few signs of carry.

$25 SOLD

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS SOLD

Reylight mini AAA - open but not used. No battery.

$20 SOLD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ReyLight pineapple mini, AAA/10440 flashlight, Nichia 219B 4500K R9080 high CRI LED . Never opened. This light was purchased a year ago.

$35 SOLD

Acebeam E10 OSRAM White 760 Lumen Flashlight (1 x 26350 included). This one has not been carried and is as received.

$40 SOLD

Drop Lumintop Tool AA modified with Nichia 219B R9080 SW35. Andy Zhu did one of his sweet mods on this light. The beam is gorgeous to those of us who love the SW35
There is an odd artifact in the beam. You an see it at 9 o'clock in the photo. It's a white wall thing, but it doesn't show in outdoor use. Not Andy's fault - not sure where it comes from. Just full disclosure.
No box, no battery. WYSIWYG. There are little specs of ano missing

$25 SOLD

Olight smini baton brass. I've had this a while and it has been carried quite a bit. No real damage, but it has taken on a nice patina and is definitely a user.
I think it's a neutral XM-L2, but I'm not sure.

$40 SOLD

Now here's a deal if you want a couple of beater users.
Surefire Titans - as is - no batteries. No box. No key attachment for the Titan plus. Titan plus is wonky on switching - it has the 3 levels but you have to be very
deliberate when switching. The regular Titan is stuck on high. But for the price....

$30 for both. Not splitting. SOLD

Copper - PCL - Personal Carry Light Kit by Maratac [emoji769] - Battery. This is the first generation. All the parts are there - 14250 cell, charging tail cap and cord.
Definitely showing a lot of patina. Neat little light.

$25 SOLD

Sofirn C8A, Two Group- 4/6 Modes, Super Bright Cree XP-L2 LED 18W Pocket-size IPX8 Water Resistant Rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion & USB Charger
As new

$20
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Garage sale - Olight, Surefire, Reylight, Lumintop, Acebeam and others

Ill take the

PLC
The titans
Acebeam E10
Both Reylights
AAA and Pineapple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Garage sale - Olight, Surefire, Reylight, Lumintop, Acebeam and others

Ill take the

PLC
The titans
Acebeam E10
Both Reylights
AAA and Pineapple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great - they are yours. will PM my PayPal information.

PCL, Titans, Acebeam E10, Reylights all SPF.

EDIT - FUNDS RECEIVED - SOLD.

Last edited:

mbp1

Newly Enlightened

I will take the Lumintop Tool sw35.

Rmb

Newly Enlightened

Pm sent on the Olight smini

Rmb

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Olight :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Lumintop FW3A and the red Tool AA.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Is that a tad customs unit in the A2?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that a tad customs unit in the A2?

I'm not totally sure. When I bought it from K2-bk-bl-rd back in September (HERE) I understood it to be Koala's Onion ring and an FM Bi-pin adaptor with Strion bulb. And that's what I'm pretty sure it is. Gorgeous flood and a nice beam from the Strion.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Got you. Thanks.

rebelbayou

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the C8A if still available.

rebelbayou

Newly Enlightened

PP sent. Thank you.