Traser Glowring

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi. I've been reading this forum since I bought a Surefire flashlight a month ago. From just reading all your posts I have bought a MusicLamp, and 2 Sauce LightWands. Now the Traser Glowrings have caught my eye.

Its seems now that the U.S. isn't allowing these to be shipped/imported into the U.S. because of issues of radiation. In posts only a few months old, some of you in the U.S. have bought them. A few UK websites (firebox.com, made4men.co.uk)that sell them have not yet posted any notice stating they are not shipping to the U.S., while some others (iwantoneofthose.com, glowrings.com) have. Do you think that these retailers have just not posted their new policy or are they still available to be shipped ot the U.S.?

Also, could the forum members in the U.S. that have bought the glowrings advise me on the shipping cost. By the way you all described the prices, none of you seemed to have paid any shipping cost. firebox.com, for example, though, charges 22.00 pounds just for shipping to the U.S. when the 3 pack of glowrings itself cost only 13.99 pounds.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by obsessivejf:

Also, could the forum members in the U.S. that have bought the glowrings advise me on the shipping cost. By the way you all described the prices, none of you seemed to have paid any shipping cost. firebox.com, for example, though, charges 22.00 pounds just for shipping to the U.S. when the 3 pack of glowrings itself cost only 13.99 pounds.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A while back there was a good thread on those glowrings, (but I can't find it now
mad.gif

But briefly, some of us were able to get all 4 colors of those traser glowrings for about about $22.US- + only $3.00 US for airmail shipping.
Try: www.adventureKit.com (nectarine Ltd.)