LongBow Beam Shots & More...

Aten_Imago

Banned
Pretty soon I'll have to run the micra twistie & push button through my lab to capture color rendition along with a few other single cells I'm going to be testing. Unfortunately, no funds to actually buy all these lights at one time.
http://www.imagometrics.com/FLReviews/FLR.htm
BTW, how do these lights feel in the hand? good ergonomics or clumsy & slippery? How long is the throw on the clickie in mm- to activate on/off states? They look great BTW - good photos Falvio
BTW- try some shots with the lights in various hand positions such as Harries, Straight Ahead, Straight Down.
Grazie Mille!
Aten

Aten_Imago

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
14C said:
Doggone...you do good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ] Who me?? or Flavio?? Thanks...either way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

14C

Enlightened
From what I have seen both..I wish both you success with the WWW sites and your enterprise.

nightshade

Enlightened
Bugout ,if you would,please post a few nightime,outdoor images with a building perhaps,or other object, as a common reference.I'm sold,I'm buying.Just curious what to expect.Would like to keep these in auto's for tool bag/back-up lights.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Yes, I will post some more pics on Monday. By the way We are starting a LongBow passaround over in the review forums.

THanks,
Flavio
BugOutGear USA

W4DIZ

Enlightened
Thanks for the pics Flavio.I just got a email from Fedex.Looks like my Longbow is on the way.Thank you for using Fedex,I have had very good luck with them.

alberto

Enlightened
Flavio:

Thanks for the pics. You might want to check your model numbers in the pics, however, because some of the model numbers are not correct, according to Longbow's website.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
You might be right...I'll check em Monday morning. I was tired and rushing to get them up when I posted the pics.

Thanks for the heads up,
Flavio
BugOutGear USA

shabbasuraj

Newly Enlightened
I also noticed incorrect model nomenclature in that pic some time last week, and thought that "I" must have been incorrect...