My ARC4-Rev2 is A-OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomin

Newly Enlightened
#1039 is working perfectly. The ARC4 is one of the best illumination products in the world. I believe, once the bugs are worked out on the Rev.2, still no other hand held light will be comparable. Twenty-five percent of my daily job is working in the dark. Having User Settings capability for a flashlight seems unheard of except in a science fiction novel. I feel special to be in dialoge with others regarding ARC's great products. Kudos to the ARC family and all CPF folks.

Tigerknight

Newly Enlightened
Glad to hear your ARC is working with no problems. I got mine today, FINALLY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif It's #1182 and works like a charm! I love this light!!! Great job Peter.

RobStar

Newly Enlightened
I've got #1019 and it works great as well ... I just wish there was a nice way to attach it to my keychain without using the clip!!

Is the new tailcap going to address this?

Tigerknight

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
RobStar said:
I've got #1019 and it works great as well ... I just wish there was a nice way to attach it to my keychain without using the clip!!

Is the new tailcap going to address this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Robstar, I'm not sure about the new tailcap addressing that issue, but I don't think the ARC4 is really ment to go on a keychain. The ARC 4 could be too much weight on a keychain and too much weight isn't good for auto ignitions. The ARC AAA is more suited to keychain duties and makes a perfect keychain light.

mridude

Newly Enlightened
....the AA's are available, my 2 are a day away via FedEx.
They are slightly larger than the AAA which is still unavailable but a 3" x 0.7" flashlight would still qualify as a 'keychain light'.

Status
Not open for further replies.