My "Waiting For My 6W UV PM6" Mod

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
My \"Waiting For My 6W UV PM6\" Mod

As the title states, since I'm still waiting to get a hold of my very own 6Watt UV PM6, I built this to hold me over. Of course it doesn't even compare to the 6W UV but it's fun to play with and get's my mind off of waiting for the next run of them.

Royal blue LuxIII DB1194 McModule, PM6, A19 (runs on 2x123 also of course). Not much explaining needed since this is nothing new, I was bored. I'll let the pics do their job. Sorry, I wish I had some better things that "glow". Couldn't really capture it well on camera.

pm6_a19.jpg

mcmodule_rb-db1194.jpg
hourglass_glow.jpg

My Luxeon stock as of today. There's a X4T somewhere in there, see it?
luxeon_glow.jpg

Left: Inova X5 blue, Right: RB-LuxIII DB1194 @ 7ft.
x5-blue_rb-db1194.jpg

Left: McLuxPR TW0K DB1000, Right: RB-LuxIII DB1194 @ 7ft.
tw0k-db1000_rb-db1194.jpg

Thanks for looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My \"Waiting For My 6W UV PM6\" Mod

Did someone say X4T ?

Hmmmh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Klaus

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeez, now I know where all the good Luxeons went... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice mod DZ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Peter

wasabe64

Flashaholic*

Okay, I've been in this forum too long! I see the X4T that you're talkin' about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nice work Will! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

You must have been bored DZ (to lay out those Luxies like that) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

[ QUOTE ]
hotbeam said:
You must have been bored DZ (to lay out those Luxies like that) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Peter, this is the RB lux that I got from you, thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Dz,

Nice mod! I went scorpion hunting with my 6W UV PM6 for the first time this weekend. Spotted a "Boone & Crockett" class from about 20 feet! Best UV I have had yet for the purpose! (I am not going to endanger my life by posting a pic of my LS collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

vacuum3d

Enlightened

Dark0,
Why is the hotspot of the 'Royal Blue' white? Is it just the camera? I have a 1W Blue, and it's not white like yours.

ernest

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Yes, it's just the camera. My guess is because the hotspot is so bright it confuses the camera.

Larry, your not helping me get through this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, Darky! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Man, that looks bright.

How about lettin' us see what your sheets look like under it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Darky > /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif < BC0311 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Haha, hey this ain't MTV. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif <Britt

Two reason why I would take that pic. First, I'm confident my bed won't show no stains, not mine anyways (haha). I haven't slept in my bed in over 6 months. You should see my room, it's a work shop/flashlight war zone. I really need to clean my room. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Second, this light won't light up those kinds of fluids, I don't think. I tried it in the bathroom and I know my bathroom ain't that spankin' clean.

I wan't my 6W UV PM6 already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

14C

Enlightened

Never bring a UV light into ANY hotel room you plan to sleep in... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif