You people made me crazy!!!!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Luxeon lights have now ruined me! I just bought a cmg ultra and was wondering if it was even working! Everything is so dim in comparison.And to think a year ago I would have thought "being into lights" would be crazy.Now thanks to all yooz guyz, I am! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:
Luxeon lights have now ruined me! I just bought a cmg ultra and was wondering if it was even working! Everything is so dim in comparison.And to think a year ago I would have thought "being into lights" would be crazy.Now thanks to all yooz guyz, I am! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well i tell you what, if you aren't satisfied with some of your other "not-so-bright" lights now you can bring them to me here in Lexington, SC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aten_Imago

Banned
"Tis better to be enlightened and crazed than in darkness and truly crazy" - Archibaldo De La Cruz

[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

14C

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
When you have to choose between two lights, the unofficial CPF mottle is "Buy them both!". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Canuke

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
unclearty said:
...and if it's out of stock..buy something else! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AFTER backordering them, of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
But it is ok...you will be sane as long as you are in CPF. It is a place where all of us insanes are regarded as normal people.

Andy Ho

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah...
That`s it!
Yah...

We`re OK...
We`re normal...
We`re just fine!

Yah...
That`s it!
Yah...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luxeon Lights are like a bug catcher to the right type, of which i definitely qualify... 'don't go into the light' ... 'i can't help it it's soooo beautifullll' (bug's life)... I have to admit 'from the outside'... seems a little crazy i just spent dozens of hours and hundreds of dollars to replace my $4 bulb in my ALREADY kick butt drill batt lantern with (3) lux threes and all the ancillary and requisite parts to make it operate like a true light-addict would prefer.

Dang glad i'm 'from the inside' where i get why it's worth every penny.

-awr

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey, i destroyed a few things in my quest for a first mod. dont be sad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. here at CPF, if you are insane, your sane. if you are sane, your just plain stupid!! (i think that works...)

neg