Sasha's Cruise

Greta

Flashaholic
Sasha\'s Cruise

It's Day 1 of my vacation. My girlfriend, Marie, and I left my house at about noon this afternoon and it took 5½ hours to drive out to Long Beach. Having left Lake Havasu City in 110°, 65° here is just freakin' freezing!!
cold1.gif

We are staying in a nice hotel in the middle of what we would consider to be a ghetto but I guess for here, this is one of the more upscale ghettos... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif Regardless, we still made sure that we were back in our room with the doors locked before it got dark. We had to go out to the liquor store to stock up on Absolut and Tanqueray to take on the ship with us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We will be leaving in the morning for the ship. I'll try to check in before we leave. I won't be able to get online again probably until Thursday... but if I get a chance before that, I'll be sure to have some pictures to post.

Meanwhile... here is the first picture of me on the first day of my vacation... sitting in my hotel... and checking on CPF... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CruiseDay1.jpg

See ya later!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: Sasha\'s Cruise

What the heck is wrong with your skin? Everyone here in Alaska is "white"...maybe I should look up that "tan" word in the dictionary!

Pajama party? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for saying hi! That's gotta carry us through all the way till Thursday! Have fun, we know you will (and certainly be safe!).

rick258

Enlightened

Have a great cruise Sasha. Pamper yourself plenty. Am trying to plan a cruise out of New Orleans in the next couple of months. ENJOY and don't worry about CPF...it will survive. You need your well deserved R & R. Take care and don't do anything us here of CPF wouldn't do...not sure that really rules ANYTHNG out though. Rick

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey! Where'd you get the Surefire sticker? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Have tons of fun Sasha!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened

Sasha, ya shore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif look happy!

Best Wishes and Bon Voyage!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Don't whoop with the waves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sasha are you going north or south on your cruise?

Best wishes and have a good one!

Alex

K-T

*Moderator*

Enjoy your cruise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wishin' ya many happy days ahead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
rick258 said:
Have a great cruise Sasha. Pamper yourself plenty.....
...ENJOY and don't worry about CPF...it will survive. You need your well deserved R & R.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Mega Dittos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
[ QUOTE ]
rick258 said:
Have a great cruise Sasha. Pamper yourself plenty.....
...ENJOY and don't worry about CPF...it will survive. You need your well deserved R & R.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Mega Dittos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GIGA dittos!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

TERA DITTOS!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic

Sasha,

Your lovely warm beauty shines out! Have a wonderful much deserved vacation away from CPF, hubby, dogs and the all-too-familiar! Do it right and ditch your laptop, cellphone etc. (Fat chance of that!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enjoy!
Brightnorm

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did anyone ask what lights she was going take to the trip?

Me thinks an Arc AAA and a E2e

Greta

Flashaholic

HI GUYS!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

We're having a GREAT time!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif ... Went for a hot stone massage and seaweed wrap this morning and the rest of the day has just been lazy and relaxing. I have a few pictures from the past few days.

First... here is the lovely view out of our hotel window in Long Beach the night before the cruise...

view.jpg

Then, here is my "movie star pose" while waiting to board the ship... (btw, you all bought the new shades for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Blingbling.jpg

And then here is our first excursion to Catalina... Luau Larry's and bloody marys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LuauLarrys.jpg

This is what my girlfriends refer to as my "Girls Gone Wild" look... they made me buy the hat, telling me it was SOOOOOOOO me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Catalina.jpg

And this is our second excursion to Ensenada... lunch at Papas & Beer...

Ensenada.jpg

And finally... this is this afternoon as we were getting ready to go to the pool..

Pool.jpg

Tomorrow we get off the ship and I'll have a 6 hour drive home. I'll check in when I get there.

Thanks guys... this has been an awesome vacation!! And I have to say that the red shoes were fabulous!! ... the mark of quality shoe is that they get more and more comfortable the longer you wear them... and mine did! I could have disco'd all night... but my girlfriends gave out on me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

'Til tomorrow... bye guys!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif