Help, Need a 2 AA flashlight with a PR base bulb

Plinko

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking for a 2-AA flashlight that takes a PR base bulb and has a focusable reflector. So far, the closest thing I've found is the Princeton Tech Tech20, however, it's not focusable Does anyone know of a flashlight, regardless of brand, that uses this combination?
PR base bulb
2 AA batteries
Focusable beam

Thanks for any help you guys might be able to offer.

Cheers!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Coleman Nightsight is the only one I could find. (It's bulky.) All the 2AA focusable flashlights seem to be of the bi-pin bulb variety. Like the Mini Maglite and its clones.

Empath

Flashaholic
Radio Shack still sells one. It's their aluminum model 61-2736. It's their version of the MiniMag, except it uses a PR bulb.

Plinko

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Empath! I'll check that out in the morning
smile.gif
I've got a Coleman Graphite AA on it's way, which seems to fit the profile, but I'll let ya'll know
wink.gif

Cheers!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally bought one of these. The quality is less than Mag Lite. But better than most. It's not very bright with the stock bulb. Hopefully you plan to do an LED conversion. Or use one of the PR Base LED bulbs.

Plinko

Newly Enlightened
I just got a coleman graphite a week ago...had to buy a 2-pack with the D-cell version as well (which made a good gift
tongue.gif
) I tried a LED Corp pro series bulb (Luxeon) in the AA graphite, and it's marginal. I can't even compare with the beam that I get when it's in the Maglite. I think that's going to be the permanant home for my pr-based luxeon...in any other light, it's a waste.