Done with E-Bay

scrappy

Enlightened
Its not ebay's fault, probably not the sellers either but still I want to blame someone. I bought a Jeff Gordon m*glight 3D on June 17, paid June 17, seller confirmed right away sent it out June 18, USPS priority. Now its June 30 - still no light. I got a 3W Diamond Led replacement sitting waitin for this light. I wonder if someone stole the thing...its my work address I had it sent to, I don't think thats possible... I hate this b/c I don't know who to blame. I'm glad its only 24 bucks with shipping and not my VIP or something bigger... but still, I WANT IT...

SORRY Just had to vent a little.
Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
scrappy,

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes that happens. I'm an ebay seller (4sevens4) and it happened to me once. I didn't get confirmation or insurance that time and I had to just send another one to him.

by the way, I have a 3D mag forsale in the BST forum.
linky

better luck next time!
David

David_Campen

Enlightened
Yeah, I had a package with $100 worth of gear I had bought disappear into the USPS black hole during Christmas/New Year. The vendor was someone I had purchased from many times, he eventually made good and shipped replacements. I much prefer FEDEX or UPS.

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
I had a rare dragonheart toy dragon go missing from an ebay buy. I totaly blame usps. We where having problems with a mail person that did not seem to give a crap about the job and most likely put the toy in the wrong mail box and then that person stole it, This also happened to Me with a new phone. But that time The person that stole the package was caught and charged. The police gave Me my phone and thankfully the mail boxes are located by a neghbor that does care. Ever since then I try to get tracking and or inshuance and try to get the ebay seller to use UPS.