awesume movie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just saw jay and silent bob strike back check it out it will be on again in 2 hours on comedy centrel. watch very closely for all the guest stars.it was funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was a funny movie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif The part when they were going after the individual internet forum posters and kicking their butts was great!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
[hijack]I like your penguin ragz![/hijack]

I keep hearing about jay and silent bob but I've never seen it/them. How ignorant am I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its on it 14 minutes bindi on comedy centrel ts good. ty about penquin i like penquins

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked them much better in "Clerks". They were pretty good in "Dogma" too. I thought "JASBSB" was a potty mouthed cameo fest strictly for the benefit of Kevin Smiths ego.

Actually, thinking back, maybe it wasn't so bad. It did have some moments, but nothing like the other two flicks...

Peter

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i like the monkey in the movie i always wanted a monkey

AbnerCadaver

Banned
The scene in the movie (DVD or otherwise uncensored version) where Eliza Dushku asks Jay to describe what he knows about a certain part of female anatomy and she video tapes his response really cracked me up. And later when they aired it on the news out of context, well, I couldn't contain myself. Too bad about Jason Mewes' addiction problems in real life though.....what a shame. I hear that he is having a tough time in rehab.

Abbie.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yep saw a live footage of mews.and i was thinking wth is the matter with him. guess now i know the answer