78 metres!!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROTFLMAO!!! 82m

Can't read German so I didn't know what it was at first, and I kept getting 4 or 5m. Laughed really hard though. It's a scream!

naromtap

Enlightened
bindibadgi that puts you at the top of the class, but then, you are Australian so I would suspect walking home in that state is second nature to you, lol, no seriously, less movement appears to be more, reminds me of my flight sim in that sense, to much overcorrection & you lose it...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
how da hell do ya controll him he always falls on like 3 feet

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just move the mouse from side to side ragz. It's so much fun I can't stop laughing.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Dang Raggie, didn't you see this sign?
donkeycrossing.JPG
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

mindcrime

Newly Enlightened
You know, this is seems almost impossible with a standard wheel mouse. I was doing ok at home with my optical, but sucked at work on my standard wheel mouse. BUT, scores in the 90's are easy with my Wacom Intuous Graphics tablet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! I needed that.

OMIGAWD! He yoddels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

This is a hoot and a large PIA with a laptop's touch pad, btw.

- (a different) Craig