Where Can I Get This Light (in the states)?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I saw it at the SHOT Show, I see it on e-bay (WAY too much they're asking for it, IMHO), and just want to know if there is a reasonably priced dealer in the U.S. somewhere:

Ledlenserv6.jpg

With 3AAAs I think it would provide an ideal host for a DD Lux3 mod, especially with one of those new small reflectors stuck inside.

TIA...

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
German listprice is like 39,95 Euro incl. VAT - so 42 USD is pretty OK I think

Klaus

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the 3 AAA black version with the tailcap switch. It puts out a pretty nice amount of white light- brighter (narrower) and whiter beam than my Arc LSH-ST and my Longbow Micra w/ reflector and UCL. It is a little large, but very well made. Bernhard is the man to ask about these. I think he is the President of the LED Lenser fan club! They can be found HERE Straight from coast for around $45.00.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Looks kinda big to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif & /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif @ Larry

I think pretty much EVERTHING is large compared to your creations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Klaus

indenial

Enlightened
I have the 3xAAAA version of this light. It is the 7734. It has a very white, narrow beam with minimal sidespill-but much more usable than say the Inova X1. Very similar to the stock Longbow. I bought it because of it's size and "coolness" factor. As the resident non-techie, I have no idea whether it is moddable or not.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks guys. I was very interested in this light until I went to the Held's site and saw that it was 4¨û" long, same length as VIP. As Fitz says it is a little large, too big for what I had in mind so...mebbe not. Thought it was smaller than that for some reason.

But thanks anyways.

indenial

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Thanks guys. I was very interested in this light until I went to the Held's site and saw that it was 4¨û" long, same length as VIP. As Fitz says it is a little large, too big for what I had in mind so...mebbe not. Thought it was smaller than that for some reason.

But thanks anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, the 7734 version is 2 and 7/8" in length. The "AAAx3" is a misprint btw. It's definitely 3xAAAA.

easilyled

Flashaholic
The V6 LedLenser Power Chip is the 3AAA light which
is about 4 inches.

I don't know if you'd be interested in the V7 LedLenser
Power Chip which runs on 3 AAAAs and is about 3.5 inches
long (90 mm)