Pilas and Gorrilas, how interesting

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really have the most interesting customers.

Check this person out. He puts up Gorillas in a natural setting http://www.gorilla-haven.org/ you just have to check out his site.

This customer did not find me though CPF so I guess I cannot assume all find me this way.

He ordered a GL2 on his first order. His second order was a GL4. In an e-mail he wrote to me, he said that he used lights in his work finding the Gorillas on his property at night and that he would be needing more lights. I was so intrigued by his work I just had to throw in a GL3 with rechargable batteries and charger. This is not a money maker for him but he said he would rather be poor personally and have happy gorillas. This is sooo cooool.

He said his wife accuses him of being a flashlight freak. I have invited him to join us in CPF but am not sure if he will do so since the gorillas keep him pretty busy.

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
Re: I really have the most interesting customers.

If you purchase the Datebook application for the Palm PDAs the proceeds also go to this cause. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Dave

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

wow, I thought this would get more notice. A family with gorillias on thier property

LukeK

Enlightened

Hah that's a great story Jon! I hope he joins us here.

verbie

Enlightened

wow, what a great place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif did anyone check out the video "joe's first day out"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is a great place. Joes first day out was great. He sent me an E-mail and said he joined but I have not figured out what his handle is yet.

Topper

Flashaholic*

Pretty dang cool Jon, I liked the video. Joe is cool maybe Raggie can take an ostrich or two over to play.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sideshowandy

Newly Enlightened

wonderful project - Joe's release is a must view

and the boss is a budding flashaholic!