Gentos SuperFire and Dorcy 1 AA, 3 LED

deww

Newly Enlightened
Two things, both are about my recent purchases. :) I recently saw something called Gentos Superfire in a recent visit to Japan. I had purchased a SF-501 version which I believe has a 5 watt LED in it. It costed about 9500 yen which is about 90$ USD. Has anyone heard of them? Here's what I do know. It uses 3 x CR123A batteries. The body is thick aluminum and it black in color, and it appears to be waterproof, but I can't tell without trying. I don't have any tools (and experience) to do any analysis, but it appears quite a bit brighter than my EverLED with the tightest focus I can get from a stock Mag body. The beam is not flawless, but it's almost there. The reflector is not stippled and the lens looks "cheap." I think I see what I believe it called a farkle on the side of the dome. It lights up my whole backyard area quite nicely. I don't have a camera so I can't currently take pictures. I probably didn't look hard enough, but I have not found much on it besides Craig's site on the loaner SF-101. Anyone else know much about this brand and perhaps share what they think of their line of SuperFires?

Also... I noticed that a new Target nearby me has opened. They carry some of Dorcy's LED flashlights and I saw and purchased their 3 LED light that uses 1 AA battery. They carry some other interesting LED lights including safety goggles with LED lights. They're located by the Rockaway Towne Square Mall in Rockaway, NJ (Route 80) if anyone is interested.
-dew