green laser pictures

JK

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I just want to see pictures of green lasers in action if anybody has any good links etc?! I've been playing around with my digital camera and already i have had some great shots which i hope to upload in the next few days...

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a pic from an old 27mw laser I sold. It was only taken without the flash, it wasn't overexposed.
27mwlaserpic1.sized.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
laser10.jpg

Picture of a green laser being fired into a liquid-filled Christmas ornament.

laser32.jpg

Picture of a green laser pointer being fired across a room.

gp111.jpg

Picture of a red LED lit by firing the laser into a yellow LED and connecting the red LED to the yellow LED's leads.

sce5.jpg

Picture of two green laser pointers being fired at a building just under 1 mile away.
The building has an albedo of approximately 0.50 to 0.55 (where snow has an albedo of 1.00).

JK

Newly Enlightened
cool pictures guys!

LED museum, that must be one powerful laser to be showing up so well in the last picture!

I have just got a 5mW green laser, fascinated by it but already I can feel my wallet itching to buy a more powerful one!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
In that last photograph, I pitted a 15+mW MegaLaser against a 50mW SCE laser - I don't know which beam is which though; as it's clear one of the lasers moved slightly while that photograph was being taken.

moshen

Newly Enlightened
Here's my modified leadlight @50mw : (hitting low cloud cover)
laser1.jpg

laser2.jpg

hungryforlasers

Enlightened
I had a green laser pointer that I won from Arnold but I snaped the IR filter off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif a couple days ago, so Arnold kindly replaced it, so for the time being I am laserless but when I get it I'll make sure to take some beam shots. And soon I should be getting a 40-45mW green laser from wickedlasers_com for making him an advertisement, so I'll take some beam shots of that too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

abeland1

Enlightened
Dear Hungry,

I received your 10mW pointer that you won for making my banner on Saturday and just now had a look at it. The IR filter is fine. The rattle that you are noticing is due to the fact that the Nimh batteries that you are using are slightly shorter than the alkalines that I supplied with it. The repeated "drop tests" do not seem to have done any harm. I am sending it back to you today. Good luck on receiving your 45mW from "wicked".
Best Regards,
Arnold Beland
www.abeland1.com
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

TTaz

Newly Enlightened
LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL! Indeed, those must be some really short nimh batteries you got there. I use those type batteries also and it doesn't rattle.

moshen

Newly Enlightened
ROFL now that is funny! The nimh batteries I use are actually a little bit shorter as well, I put aluminum foil on the bottom cap to squeeze them up more so it won't rattle.

I too will be recieving a 45mw test unit from Wicked soon, full review up when I get it!

LASERSforLIFE

Newly Enlightened
here's my MOD-2 from Z-Bolt...
picture taken outside my front door
63052844.jpg

haha i decided to have some fun steaming up my bathroom and shining the laser through the steam
63052871.jpg

63052858.jpg

looks really cool in fog or steam or haze...but on a normal night it still works great. just look at the first pic.

hungryforlasers

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif.............. I am a TOTAL idiot!

TTaz

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Like we say in France : "un grand moment de sollitude" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(well... hummm... it's 1:32 here and I work today, then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif )

Crosman451

Newly Enlightened
Here's my custom pointer...

Dsc00825.jpg

Dang!! This is supposed to be "green laser pictures"

To many cold ones!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Hate when that happens...never mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif