• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: 1-watt R2H McModule DB400 in PM6

DaveT

Enlightened
WITHDRAWN:
I love this little beauty, but it's just not getting the use it deserves in my hands. If it doesn't sell this week, it will be traded.
Second Price Drop: $130

Here are some highlights:
--A hand-selected, exceptionally efficient R2H 1-watt LED with a beautiful white color.
--Regulated with a Downboy 400, it gives at least four uninterrupted hours of light before output begins to fall (see Roy's link to a runtime graph below)
--Fantastic throw for an LED light of this size - throws nearly as far as a stock PM6 incandescent. In a side-by-side test, it threw well to about 75 yards out, although the incan PM6 showed more details at that range.
--clickie installed
--brass tab installed (locks onto a cell phone belt carrier)

Here is the original B/S/T thread where I bought it from the man who made it, Darell the spunky admin, which should answer most questions.

Silver Pelican M6 w/ R2H McModule & Clickie

This comes with the lightly used batteries I received it with. I've put about 15 minutes total use on it in the time I've had it. I carried it for about two months in the flashlight compartment of my Fatboy - other than that it's been in a sheath in a drawer. I'll also include a plastic cell phone belt clip (which the brass button connects with) and a countycomm sheath.
Per an e-mail with Darell after I bought it, the brass button has been loctited in place, but I've never tested it.

I'll take $130 (old price: $150) from a non-CC paypal to ship it priority mail with insurance in the U.S. For overseas, we'll have to adjust up whatever the actual cost is.
First to post "I'll take it" in this thread has first crack at it.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Re: 1-watt R2H McModule DB400 in PM6

Here are some rutimes that we did on the PM-6 with the 1w DB400. Just to give everyone and idea of the versitality of this mod! I have mine running 12V (4x123) using two of the SureFire one cell addon tubes.

DaveT

Enlightened

Saturday bump.
To anyone who's on the fence about this one - buy it, try it out for a week. If you decide it's not all you were hoping, send it back and I'll refund your money.

DaveT

Enlightened

Last day bump. I'll withdraw this sale tomorrow morning.