new Inova X5?

K-T

*Moderator*
Somewhere in my mind there is that information crawling around that the new inova X5 will have a tail-push button? Is that true? Are the new inovas already available? A dealer here offeres them, in the description it says it has a TACSWITCH. How do I know I get the new Inova? Is there a HA version of the light available? If so, what level of anodization is it?

Sorry for all these questions but I need to get a light for all my half empty 123A's and am wondering if the Inova X5 might be the right thing?

Thanks in advance, Klaus.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Klaus, you might want to try a search. I recall there being a thread (or threads) about this. Complete with nice BIG pictures of the light at several angles, including one of the nice rubber pushbutton switch in the back...

Chas

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K-T:
Somewhere in my mind there is that information crawling around that the new inova X5 will have a tail-push button? Is that true? Are the new inovas already available? A dealer here offeres them, in the description it says it has a TACSWITCH. How do I know I get the new Inova? Is there a HA version of the light available? If so, what level of anodization is it?

Sorry for all these questions but I need to get a light for all my half empty 123A's and am wondering if the Inova X5 might be the right thing?

Thanks in advance, Klaus.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Klaus,
countycomm.com has some of the best info on the net, with pics too.

Spoke with them today and should have stock and be shipping in next two weeks (say 6-28-02).

Best Regards,