• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD to Mark65: Jets22 mod Arc LS1 TWOK

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to our new member, Mark65 !

Reduced to $170.00. This is as low as I'll go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here you go fellahs. A mint Arc LS1 that Jets22 modded with a TWOK Luxeon III, very white and very bright. He also tastefully installed some blue glow powder down around the emitter base.

This LS1/Lux III uses the NX05 optic. I tried to get a representative beamshot, but had to do it in B/W.

The head and tail cap are different shades of grey. The tail is dark grey and the head is lighter grey. There are some "stripes" in the anodizing (long axis). These are not scratches and you can't detect them with your fingernail. I don't know if these are the "stripes" I've heard about or not. The light has to be right to see them and they're visible in the photo with the bezel inset below. They are only in the area you see on the head.

If you see any specks they're just dust which I can't seem to keep brushed off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

This is a good price on a very nice LS1 perfectly updated by Brock. Why am I selling it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I better not think about it because I might reconsider. Just trying to share the wealth a little.

I'll include two new Battery Station CR123s uninstalled and wrap it all up very securely in bubble wrap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

$180.00 <font color="red"> reduced to $170.00 </font> by Paypal (Credit Card or Cash, makes no difference because my PP is a business account, I'll pay the PP fees).

Plus $5.85 for USPS Priority Mail, insured and with delivery confirmation to the USA only.

I will sell and ship internationally. Global Priority Mail (no insurance): $10.00 and Global Express Mail (with Insurance if available to your location): $23.00.

The first unqualified "I'll take it" posted here gets it.

OPTIONAL: I'll include a mint condition Arc 2AA clickie power pack in addition to the above complete light for $38.00 more. That would be $208.00 plus postage.

Thanks for looking,

Britt

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: FS: Jets22 mod Arc LS1 #3521 Beauty for $180+p

This has a VERY nice TWOK emitter ..was one of my brightest.. Darn near perfect tint . This Arc mod is Very bright.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Brock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I edited my post and dropped the price to $170.00. I'll probably regret this.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mark and welcome to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I'll send you a Personal Message (PM) with my Paypal address. I'll get this in USPS Priority Mail to you tomorrow morning.

Do you know about the PM system we have here on CPF?

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mark65, thank you for the quick PM, I just replied. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Britt

Mark65

Newly Enlightened
#203, 1-1-61, Kitano, Tokyo, 181-0003, Japan

Sure! Thank you for the sweet light. I will post it when I got it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'm sure I love it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Sorry for late response. I'm slow on writing English, 'cause I live in Asia.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif to Mark65. You're doing just fine. I'm very happy this will be going to you. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, return it for a complete refund.

I'll fire up the old jeep and tool down to the Post Office tomorrow morning and get this in Global Express Mail to you.

Thanks and, again, welcome to CPF.

Britt