• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CANCELLED Aleph I, BB500, UWAU 5W, 22 ohm switch

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Aleph I head with a BB500 Aleph LE. The luxeon is a UWAU 5W. All of it is on an Aleph 2X123 body capped off with a 22 ohm two stage tail cap.

I'll take $205 for it shipped, via USPS Priority mail, with insurance, in the CONUS. For international orders, I will cover Global Priority shipping. The buyer covers any extras.

If you want it, post with an "I'll take it" and paypal me with an account transfer at [email protected] or with a credit card to [email protected]

Please add 3% if you use a credit card to help with the fees. This light is ready to ship.

PLEASE USE THE NOTE SECTION TO INCLUDE YOUR CPF HANDLE AND A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE GETTING. IN THIS CASE IT WOULD STATE "ALEPH I, BB500, UWAU."

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aleph I, BB500, UWAU 5W, 22 ohm switch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would anyone be interested in the LE in a different configuration?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Chop,
stick it on a 1x123 and Bernhard will push it for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

photon555

Newly Enlightened

I didn't realize the BB could drive an LS5. Has it been modified or am I mistaken; can it drive one at this lower current level? Sounds like a sweet light.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

This LE with the BB500 driving the 5W runs very nicely. I would run very well on a 1X123 body with a li-ion rechargeable too.

At 500mA, it's fairly bright and gives off that typical "wall" of light.