***What will Inova come out with next?***

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something that uses AA's...maybe 3 in a side by side configuration running a regulated 3 watt Luxeon, with a tail twistie or clickie...

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't tell what those guys are up to, they haven't changed there website in close to a year!

chiphead

stockae92

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
nerdgineer said:
Something that uses AA's...maybe 3 in a side by side configuration running a regulated 3 watt Luxeon, with a tail twistie or clickie...

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

and i want them to make a reflector or optic with useful side spill to make it a good walking light

clicky tail switch with lock out

HA

removeable pocket clip

good puch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
chiphead said:
I can't tell what those guys are up to, they haven't changed there website in close to a year!

chiphead

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but unlike SureFire, which 'updates' their website to announce products a year or more before they are available, Inova is producing some of the most cutting edge products on the market, at very, very reasonable prices. Their quality is absolutely top notch too.

I'll take that to SureFire's marketing 'strategy' (is SF's 'marketing strategy' a sort of oxymoron, like 'honest politician?....)any day of the week!

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
stockae92 said:
[ QUOTE ]
nerdgineer said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

and i want them to make a reflector or optic with useful side spill to make it a good walking light

clicky tail switch with lock out

HA

removeable pocket clip

good puch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed on the sidespill. I'd go one step further and say that I prefer to orange peel reflector for optimal beam quality.

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened
Contrary to what some people will tell you, the X0 and T series lights do have sidespill. It's the "ringy" TIROS sidespill, but it's still useful. My T3 has such amazing throw, that I can overlook the rings.

It's not like all Inova lights have the X1 beam qualities. That light truly has zero sidespill.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
I would like to see a 24/7 that has exposed LEDs or at least protrude enough so the light can be seen from many different angles. I love the fact that this light can be used in emergency situations, but you have to be looking at the LED's head on to get full effect. I would also love it if they added blue to the mix so I can pull people over that tick me off!

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trust me,my post wasn't a knock on INOVA! Note the number of firms that are putting out there own X5 look-alikes. My point was this, prior to finding out about the CANDLEPOWER FORUM, all I had was the company website to keep track of what was new. And if it's not on the company website, it doesn't exist! As for SUREFIRE, after I pay off my truck (3 more notes) I may go SUREFIRE crazy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
chiphead
p.s
While I'm waiting for my XM-3 from Elektrolumen, I think I'll pick up an INOVA/T3. I burn way to many CR123s'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to see an X5 with tactical progressive lighting. Press lightly and one led comes on. The harder you press (or turn a dial or whatever), additional LED's come on until it's all the way on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I would like to see a smaller XO and T3 in about the same size as the X5. The XO,the XO3 and the T3 is still large lights for EDC carry. If the technology could take a step forward,maybe these lights could be made smaller yet still have the same burntime and throw. That´s wishfull thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif!

dg

Newly Enlightened
I'd like a cross between the X1 and Xo3 - a bright, tight, perfect circle of light thrown for 250'. Cool

dtsoll

Enlightened
I'd like to see an X1 with a luxI underdriven with a sputtered reflector for nice beam with sidespill, perfect IMO!!!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif