• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold&Shipped: Copper MicroMagMadMax+

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another MicroMagMadMax+ (4M+) makes a run for it! This'll be the last one, the blue one is my personal 4M+. I'm keeping one, for these things put out quite a scary amount of light for such a small package.

4m+3.jpg

$115 gets you the copper 4M+, based on haveblue's MicroMag, a MadMax+ sandwich with Y0 bin Luxeon 3, complete with Sanyo 2100 NiMH cell, and your choice of SO17XA reflector or NX05 optic (please specify when ordering). All this is brand new, turnkey and ready to go out of the box, no assembly required. Surprise freebie included (you'll find out when it gets there.)

These are alkaline, NiMH and lithium-ion (14500) compatible. If you have a 14500 you should give it a try, you can drive the thing at full power and get some truly amazing amounts of light out of it.

Paypal CC/non-CC accepted, shipping included, anywhere in the world via airmail. Post here and drop me a PM to get my attention. Thanks for looking!

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Copper MicroMagMadMax+

Damn you people for posting those when I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif! Damn you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Haesslich: you might still be able to get the black one (in another thread) if the purchaser backs out.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's one way to wean them off MiniMags. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

phoneguy

Enlightened

Next in line for the black one if the buyer backs out.Please let me know if you make another.PP ready ,dont care what color. would also like a 14500 and charger.
Bryan

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Phoneguy, I'll keep you in mind. Sorry, I don't have a 14500 or chargers, but I recall there are some on offer in the Group Buys section. My testing was conducted by cabling the MM+ sandwich directly to a JSB R123 lithium ion.. outside the MicroMag of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

XFlash: PP received and the light is now in the good hands of the post office. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif