• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Alephs For Sale

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys and gals,

I have a bunch of Aleph stuff for sale. I'm going to do this as a pick and choose sale.

If you are interested, you first need to pick the head that you want.

From left to right, they are the Aleph I (27mm McR reflector), Aleph II (20mm McR reflector), and Aleph III (38mm McR reflector).
picture.JPG

Next you should pick the body that you want. In the same order as listed above, the heads are on 1X123 bodies with McE2S two stage switches. The Aleph II is sporting a "slim" tailcap.
picture.JPG

And the same lights on 2X123 bodies.
picture.JPG

And some side by sides for comparison.

The Aleph I.
picture.JPG

The Aleph II.
picture.JPG

The Aleph III.
picture.JPG

Next you would choose your Light Engine.

The converters that I have in stock are the NexGen, Wizard 2, BadBoy, and DownBoy. You pick the bias (current level).

The luxeons that I currently have in stock are TXOJ, TX1J, TWAK, TWOK, and TXOK.

You can choose your converter/luxeon combination to match the head/body combination that you prefer.

All complete lights shipped within the CONUS include 1 or 2 Surefire 123 cells.

If you are interested in having an Aleph built to order, follow this link for pricing and ordering information.

Chop's Mods

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Aleph 3, TXOK, Wiz2-1000, 2X123, 7 ohm Switch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did I mention that this light is REALLY REALLY bright? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

javafool

Enlightened
My Alph-1 with the NG500+TWOJ arrived today and it is an outstanding piece of craftsmanship! The beam is absolutely white, the finish is near flawless, and this appears to be a very durable flashlight. Looks like an excellent choice for throw plus efficiency.

Thanks Tony (Chop) and Don for a quality product. This is my first McGizmo custom and I'm not the least bit disappointed.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif
Terry

Edit: It's dark so I got to give the light a real try. I have no idea what resistor you installed (Chop's choice) because I had no idea what a good choice would be. This is fine on low to walk the dog with outstanding battery life plus a real kick on high if I needed to look way out. Good choice Tony!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chop, would you happen to have a HA3 Natural 2x123 battery tube? I have been looking around for one and have only found black but i really need the Natural finish to go with a PR-T Natural head and a tailcap.

thanks.

Curtis

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
cue003,

I do not have any natural 2X123 bodies. You could always use a Surefire body. Beside, I'm not selling parts. Complete heads and accessories with the purchase of a head with LE only.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for price adjustments. Prices now include domestic shipping and, when necessary, PayPal fees.