• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4 Lights left: Price drop....

pdm

Newly Enlightened
<font color="red"> Most of the customs are sold. All resonable offers entertained on the paeks. How about a package deal?....</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here are some lights that I've decided to sell. All are priced below what I paid for them and the listed price includes USPS priority shipping within CONUS.

I'd prefer not to sell overseas…….I've recently taken a significant loss from an overseas transaction and I'd rather not go through that pain again.

All lights function perfectly. Please email with any additional questions.

Paypal is preferred. As stated, lights will go out via USPS the day after funds are received. Date time stamp of "I will take it" (in the form of email or post here) will take priority. Questions will not be taken as buy offers unless stated as such.

Lights are listed LEFT to RIGHT, as follows:

1. TNC N cell White 1W: ( <font color="red">SOLD </font> ), as new with Berkeley Micro clip, never carried just played with. Ser # 117

2. Lambda N-cell White 1W: ( <font color="red">SOLD </font>), like new. Comes with an extra body that has a key chain attached. Also will include a rechargeable N-cell

3. Peak prototype <font color="red"> SOLD </font> , tarnished but otherwise in very nice shape. The threads of the head are loose in the body and the LED extends slightly past the reflector. Interesting light.

4. Peak Matterhorn <font color="red">SOLD </font> 1 LED HA High Power. Bright, white and as new.

5. Peak Matterhorn ( <font color="red">SOLD </font> ) 3 LED Brass High Power. Bright, white and beginning to tarnish but otherwise like new.

6. Peak Kiliminjaro $35.00 5 LED Brass High Power. Bright, White and slightly tarnished. I believe that I bought this used and it is in excellent condition.

7. Super Baby Pin, Mr. Bulk ( <font color="red">SOLD </font> ). SWAK LUX III. Very, very white and bright. Of this group this is my favorite and won't be sad if it doesn't sell. Incredible light for it's size. This light has been carried in my bag all over the world. Shows some slight wear, very minor. I would rate at 95-98%.

8. SWAK LUX III mod $40.00. Very nice light. White and bright. Uses three AAA cells. As received from the modder. Excellent condition.

9. McLux TK ( <font color="red"> SOLD </font> ) Classic mod. I was the original purchaser and light is as received. Never carried, just admired. It is starting to "tarnish" slightly on the bead blast surface of the head?? Haven't tried to clean it up…. Ser # TK 2003 049

10. Stream light 5W $75.00, as new. I paid $114.00 for this one! I also have it listed on AR15.com with a rifle mount from Botach.

11. Nex Needle from Mr. Bulk. ( <font color="red">SOLD</font> ) My first white 5W. Very bright and white. Beam is not as refined as the new 5 watters though it is crystal white. One of the classics. Light has some scratches though in very good shape. Served us well during the 4 Hurricanes this summer.

Thanks for looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSC334.jpg

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
Re: 11 lights for sale, some Mods, some Classics

I'll take #7, MrBulk's Baby Pin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

gorlank

Enlightened

Hi Pdm,

I'll take #1 the TNC N cell, I can paypal you asap. Please let me know. Thanks.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #11 the Mr. Bulk Nex Needle. Paypal will be sent in a few minutes.

I was too slow for the SBP and the TNC.

Thanks for putting this Nex Needle up for such a modest price.

Britt

pdm

Newly Enlightened

BC0311, thanks.

All will go out tomorrow.

Paul

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Paul, you'll need to hold mine for shipment until early next week when the Paypal Echeck clears.

Stay rough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

gorlank

Enlightened

Hi Paul,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for the TNC N cell. Thanks again!!

David C.

pdm

Newly Enlightened

Kai: Marked as sold. Will you paypal? if, see above for address.

Question: Isn't there a way to edit my main post???? If so I can't seem to find it.....?

Paypal has been rcv'd on items 1, 7 and 11.

Thanks all!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent on edit question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Britt

InFlux

Enlightened

not quick enough... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

If things don't work out with the TnC N cell, I'll be next in line.

-Jason

pdm

Newly Enlightened

Bug, no idea on runtime...I'm still on the first set of batts. Maybe 10-15 minutes total so far. This one has a very focused white beam with Great throw.

pdm

Newly Enlightened

Gents, Lights 1, 7, 9 and 11 went out this afternoon via USPS priority.

Jimmy, the N cell (#2) will go out tomorrow. Thanks All!!

Paul

Dizney

Newly Enlightened

Paul,

Mr. Bulk's Super Baby Pin made the long cross-country trip without a hitch. That lil thing is bright /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Thanks again!