U2 On It's Way

RayT

Newly Enlightened
U2 On It\'s Way

My U2 has been shipped today with 2 day FEDEX. But I won't get it Thursday for obvious reasons and the office is closed on Friday. So I should have the U2 sometime Monday.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: U2 On It\'s Way

Don't be suprised if it shows up tomorrow. FedEx is famous for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

I got my shipping number this morning. Based on past shipments from Tactical Warehouse, it takes two days to get here.

fluorescent

Enlightened

got my shipping number also.. should be here tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

brnix

Newly Enlightened

Mine should be here tomorrow also, can't wait! Can any of you guys confirm that the Pila 168A will definitely fit in the U2? I need to order a couple but wanted to be sure. I think I read a while back that McGizmo said they fit fine in the one he had. Can't wait to get this light!

Brandon

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just checked my email, no notification for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

But it sound's like Dan is busily packing away, so it shouldn't be too much longer now!

RayT

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
LitFuse said:
Don't be suprised if it shows up tomorrow. FedEx is famous for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

One can only hope.

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Mine should be arriving tomorrow, but I have to drive down and pick it up at a depot. I opted for overnight shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

carmel

Newly Enlightened

Got my 2-day shipping number today, too (Tuesday). Thanksgiving is really in the way, isn't it?

gessner17

Enlightened

I kind of jumped the gun and ordered one from someone on ebay that had them monday morning. He said they sent him 5 and that was it for the year. I didn't realize there would be a good supply, from what everyone was saying it seemed there wouldn't be a lot available. Oh well, mine may get here tomw and I only paid 5$ more than the going price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Prolepsis said:
Mine should be arriving tomorrow, but I have to drive down and pick it up at a depot. I opted for overnight shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you'll tell us about your light when it comes tommorow. Most of us won't be getting ours that soon.

I opted for regular shipping from MeridianTactical and got my shipping notification today. It will be sent USPS Priority -- a little slower. So I'll have to wait until after Thanksgiving.

Paul

Tentou

Newly Enlightened

UPS and FedEx never deliver on time where I live, so I always have to go USPS...that being said, the QIII I ordered from Advancedmart is on its way and I can't wait for it!

The anticipation is the best part!

Prolepsis

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
PaulW said:
[ QUOTE ]
Prolepsis said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you'll tell us about your light when it comes tommorow. Most of us won't be getting ours that soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure. I'll have to drive over two hours to pick it up, but it will hopefully be worth it. Will make it up by staying late at work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

In the meantime, someone got one already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

riscfaktor

Newly Enlightened

Estimated delivery date Nov. 26, 2004 by 4:30

Thanksgiving had to go and fall on a Thursday this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

luxlover

Banned

So true Eric, and somebody evaluated the pants off the light in the same thread. Guess who? The light sounds great, so far.

RayT

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
riscfaktor said:
Estimated delivery date Nov. 26, 2004 by 4:30

Thanksgiving had to go and fall on a Thursday this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, and our offices are closed on Friday the 26th so I have to wait until delivery on Monday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

carmel

Newly Enlightened

I just saw on the web that my U2, shipped by Dan yesterday afternoon, is on the truck for delivery this morning--Wednesday. Great Dan, Great FED EX!