• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: C. TNC HyperLux V (w/ T-Rank Lux III) *SOLD*

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif For Sale:

I've been contemplating this for a while and I really hate to do this as this is one of my favorite lights, but I simply need to raise some cash for a future custom build project. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Anyway, I have for sale one custom built TNC HyperLux V. However, the light was not built with the standard Lux V, it was assembled by TNC directly using a T-Ranked Lux III emmitter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif The light is running off of a DownBoy board at 755mAs. The stock plastic reflector and lens have been replaced with a custom aluminum reflector and a mineral glass lense.

The result of these modifications produces a much tighter hot spot and greater throw versus the standard Lux V setup. The light works equally well off of 3x123s or 2xPila 150s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I will include both tailcaps for this light, clickie model and a LOTC "twisty" version.

The light has seen very little use. It is so nice I was actually afraid to use it! I have used it to take the wife for a walk around the neighborhood a few times, but in total, I have put less than two sets of batteries through it.

The light is in perfect condition, Mint/Like-New. There are no visible scratches, dents, scuffs, etc.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have or if you need additional information. This is a beauty!! You won't be dissapointed.

ASKING $140, shipped USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. International buyers, please add $6 dollars to the asking price.

Thanks for looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Custom TNC HyperLux V (w/ T-Ranked Lux III)!

I have several interested individuals, but at this time still available.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Custom TNC HyperLux V (w/ T-Ranked Lux III)!

Sorry guys, this one is now SOLD!!!

Thanks to all those who were interested.