Memorex AA Alkalines 50 for $9.99

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazon has the Memorex High Performance AA Alkaline batteries on sale- 50 for $9.99. Free shipping on orders over $25.00.

LINK

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
If you know someone coming your way from Tulsa I can get you 50 rebatt rayovac maximum for about $5.50 here while they have them otherwise some other generic alkaline for the same price.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Mike;
If you have any Big Lots (formerly the Pic'N'Save chain) in your area, they will sell you the Maxell 50 pack for $10.88 -and you get a $5.00 mail-in rebate on top of that. 50 batteries=$5.88 NET (minus .37 postage). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

mrme

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
vcal said:
Hey Mike;
If you have any Big Lots (formerly the Pic'N'Save chain) in your area, they will sell you the 50 pack for $9.99 -and you get a $5.00 mail-in rebate on top of that. 50 batteries=$4.99 NET (minus .37 postage). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A year ago I think I saw those at Big Lots. If they are black and say "Manufactured for Kodak," they are really not such an awesome deal, but are pulls from disposible cameras. Some of them are okay, but many of them are really weak. My BD headlamp which runs 2-4 hours on fresh alkalines died in less than 15 minutes! I am glad I was in my livingroom and not in a cave or on a mountian.

If they are not the batteries in question, though, COOL DEAL!

This is the best time of the year to buy batteries. Sales are common much like the best time to buy turkeys is just before Thanksgiving.