Good 8+ bay charger for AA/AAA also simple for family

jonas18z

Newly Enlightened
I'm searching for a 8+ bay charger for AA/AAA batteries that also available in Europe ( Sweden) I manly have Enenloops and IKEA 2450 grey batteries. I want something that every in the family can put in those batteries and it will charge and not destroy them but if it has some more function it's not negative I will manly use it. I already have a 4 bay with analyzer etc

My main Brad has been powerex but don't know how well they will stand up today

I been look in

MH-C980 Powerex
VC8
Miboxer C8.

but there seems mixed reviews

any ideas?

TPA

Enlightened
I have two Maha C-800S chargers which I bought back in 2007(!) and have been plugged in near 24/7. Still going, even if the displays have faded slightly. I'd possibly buy new ones, but these still work and do everything I wanted. I intentionally bought the C800S over the more expensive options because it has slower charge rates.

hamhanded

Enlightened
I'm not picky with NiMH chargers so I use the $14 powerowl 8 bay charger. Still working so far, had it 2 years, also plugged in all the time.

hburner54

Newly Enlightened
For what it's worth I purchased the XSTAR vC8 and it works great. It's a easy unit to use if using for charging only and the other features are simple to use also, hope you find the one that's right for you.