"Sandwich" Primer...???

Steve C

Enlightened
\"Sandwich\" Primer...???

I keep seeing references to "get a sandwich for that". I've figured out that a sandwich is some sort of mod, but which does what???

I've got a Mini-Mag that had the InReTech LED mod. After the second lens broke, I threw it in a drawer and forgot about it. Just found it tonight.

I would like to get some sort of LED mod for it. I have the Opa-Lec already, on my work bench, and I use it constantly. Another one of those would be okay, but I'd like something a bit brighter. NOT SureFire incan bright, but a bit brighter than the Opa-Lec.

I would appreciate a quick'n'dirty education on what "sandwiches" (or other available mod besides the InReTech or Opa-Lec) might fit this bill. I do not need nor want the latest whiz-bang high speed/low drag techie stuff; just a simple light will do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TIA...

Steve C

Enlightened
Re: \"Sandwich\" Primer...???

Okay, so we're basically talking about the same thing (concept-wise) as the InReTech.

Thanks, guys.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: \"Sandwich\" Primer...???

Isn't InReTech's module plug-in, as opposed to having to replace the entire switch assembly like Lambda and Wayne's sammies?