indy35_825

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about the threads that had to be locked.

indy35_825 is Okie_Chick son. Some of you got a chance to meet Okie_Chick at Cambria.

I hope I can get people that I personally know from outside of CPF to become involed in this intersting thing we do out here. Sorry about the posts that were not suitable for CPF, it was meant to be all in good fun.

The origins of the post are a common theme I have going with them, I always say I am going down there but never seem to be able to find the time. Oklahoma is my favorite place in the world but I have not been able to get down there for some years now. I need to get down and see everyone down there. Okie_Chick and company are like family to me. I would say that she is a great sister but I think she really is more often like my Mom now days.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
He is a good kid to, I actually thought this was funny and cute. I thought the kidding and jokes from this could be fun.

I feel for him though, he is 14 and has a girlfriend on the other end of the state from him. Mom had to drive him clear across the state to take him to a dance. Has to be rough to be 14 with a girlfriend and all of that realestate in between. I told him I would talk OkieChick into letting her move in with them.